Thursday, November 8, 2012

Nan to Jury Lark's NEW "500 Figures in Clay"




I am excited to be working on a new figure book with Lark Books. Lark is publishing a NEW edition of 500 Figures in Clay. The editorial staff has invited me to jury this important book.

The call for submissions will go live on their website on December 1, 2012 with a deadline of February 8, 2013 (http://www.larkcrafts.com/submit/ - a placeholder).  In addition they created the following ad to put out the call  for submissions. It will appear in December in Ceramics Monthly and other international ceramics journals. Lark will put out mass e-mails to their mailing list and to the one I  provided them.

I know that there is great figurative work out there. I wanted to give you a heads up so that those of you who do figurative work can apply. I would greatly appreciate it if you would be kind enough to help spread the word. This book promises to be a wonderful resource and inspiration for those doing and interested in figurative works in clay.


No comments:

Post a Comment